BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters

Cool vocal effect

I liked how you shifted the sound from the right to left speakers when the guy in the background was walking past the door frame. I've never seen/heard that before. Nice job.

Ricky D Episode 04 Ricky D Episode 04

One small complaint

A tiny bit of the right side of the flash was cut off by a horizontal scroll bar. I don't even know if it's your fault actually (I'm not docking you on points for it). It could be my browser (Firefox) or it could be Newgrounds. Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

Very clever

Did you guys script the dialog? It feels very natural, which is always awesome.

Cubefield Cubefield

Sound

Nice touch with the no music thing. Usually I agree with you about music in flashes being annoying. But this flash would have been perfect for some techno loops from the audio portal. You could always have an option to turn the sound off. Good game, though.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Bug

A shekel randomly appeared right in the middle of the temple, so I couldn't get to it. Just as well because I was already to a point where the money from the enemies was enough to keep me going, but if it had happened too early it could have been bad. Other than that, great game.

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

A suggestion

Clicking on specific indivudual units is a huge pain in the ass. When you update it, how about making icons at the top representing your units that you can click on to automatically select that unit? At least do this for the mage!

Joelasticot responds:

Done, the update will be avaible soon, well actually as soon as an admin checks the file.