Cubefield Cubefield

Sound

Nice touch with the no music thing. Usually I agree with you about music in flashes being annoying. But this flash would have been perfect for some techno loops from the audio portal. You could always have an option to turn the sound off. Good game, though.

Defend Your Temple Defend Your Temple

Bug

A shekel randomly appeared right in the middle of the temple, so I couldn't get to it. Just as well because I was already to a point where the money from the enemies was enough to keep me going, but if it had happened too early it could have been bad. Other than that, great game.

Battlegrounds Battlegrounds

A suggestion

Clicking on specific indivudual units is a huge pain in the ass. When you update it, how about making icons at the top representing your units that you can click on to automatically select that unit? At least do this for the mage!

Joelasticot responds:

Done, the update will be avaible soon, well actually as soon as an admin checks the file.

Sudoku! Sudoku!

Holy Crap

That was way too hard!

Zen1th responds:

The sudoku is pretty rough, but you might wanna start by playing soku. Those are quite doable for a beginner

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

Awesome

I loved the Newgrounds and Homestar Runner references.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Needs just one thing

Health pickups.

Mario Starcatcher 2 Mario Starcatcher 2

Bug

On level 9, when you jump up through the blocks to get the coins, it won't let you come back down.

Castle In The Dark Castle In The Dark

A suggestion

The graphics were cool, but this has absolutely no point whatsoever. So try to make it actually about something.

Billiards Frenzy Billiards Frenzy

Problem

When you scratch, you don't get the ball back.

Galaga- BETA Galaga- BETA

Some things don't work

First of all you need a screen explaining the controls. Secondly, when I moved forward I wasn't able to fire anymore.

Savren responds: