BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters BadGuys3:BatteredMonsters

Cool vocal effect

I liked how you shifted the sound from the right to left speakers when the guy in the background was walking past the door frame. I've never seen/heard that before. Nice job.

Ricky D Episode 04 Ricky D Episode 04

One small complaint

A tiny bit of the right side of the flash was cut off by a horizontal scroll bar. I don't even know if it's your fault actually (I'm not docking you on points for it). It could be my browser (Firefox) or it could be Newgrounds. Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.

The Fortune Cookie The Fortune Cookie

Very clever

Did you guys script the dialog? It feels very natural, which is always awesome.

Magical Trevor 3 Magical Trevor 3

I LOVE these

Sorry for the noobish review, I just wanted to say that I LOVE Magical Trevor and I hope you make a million more.

This Looks Like... This Looks Like...

Torn

I don't know whether this movie deserves a one or a two, but I'm going to give it a two because it seems to me that you have potential. Don't give up.

Metal Slug: Op. BlueStone Metal Slug: Op. BlueStone

OK let's see here

A lot of people have a problem with sprite movies, but don't let that get you down. This was one of the best I've seen. Did you do the dialogue boxes and faces yourself? They're very nice.

Sorry to be so picky but I noticed a few simple grammar/spelling errors. No big deal, I'm just anal about those things.

This is just me, but when you use dialogue boxes instead of actual voices, I prefer to have buttons that let you move to the next piece of dialogue when you're done reading it. Like I said, just me.

Keep up the good work.

Worst Toilet in Wondrland Worst Toilet in Wondrland

It would be nice

To be able to hear what the man is saying without having to turn my speakers up to full blast.

thats our saddam 09 pt. 1 thats our saddam 09 pt. 1

Needs animation

I noticed that pretty much the only thing you animated was the lips. When the one guy took the fork from the guy in the black shirt, you just motion tweened him past him without him moving his hands or arms or anything. Needs animation.

mortimernova responds:

how very perceptive! can't get anything past this guy! look at all our work... this is how we do things; half-assed... if we added animation than it would take away from our style... so to you sir i say good day! oh, and pick up some ice cream on the way home... i'm having one of "those" days...

Hitler and Dave Hitler and Dave

Very Funny

I don't write many reviews, but I just wanted to let you know I liked this a lot. I liked it because it was funny and well-written. Nothing more. Don't let a bunch of bleeding-hearts get you down. Keep it up.

The Rabbit The Rabbit

Looking forward to it

Not bad at all for a preview. The only thing that bugged me about it was the music. I think its best to use music that isn't so commercial.